Do keep checking this site as new rides do get added.
Ride Speed Guide
|Slow:||Gentle pace up to 8 mph|
|Medium:||Average pace of 9 to 11 mph|
|Fast:||Faster than 11 mph|
COVID 19 and SPOKES Rides
Our rides are planned taking account of government and British Cycling Guidance. We are monitoring the guidance and adapting to changes. Current arrangements below valid up to 17 May.
- Rider numbers on each ride are limited, up to a maximum of 15.
- Track and Trace Information Needs: Riders must be pre-booked on Let’s Ride and include a contact phone number in their Let’s Ride Profile. Ideally ensure the NHS Track and Trace App is on your phone. Riders must take a note of the Ride Leader’s phone number.
- Socially distance during the ride (1 metre riding, 2 metres off bikes).
- Refreshment breaks outdoor, socially distanced and subject to the rule of 6.
- Government COVID guidance and rules must be followed at all times.
- Please carry sanitiser for your hands.
- Carry all you need to repair your bike if needed. Do not share equipment, etc. with other riders.
- We all have a duty to protect each other and members of the public, take particular care when riding, be aware of your surroundings, particularly pedestrians. Take care on shared walking/cycling paths.
The scenic Chilterns
Meet at The Harvester Baldwins Lane Croxley Green