Do keep checking this site as new rides do get added.
Ride Speed Guide
|Slow:||Gentle pace up to 8 mph|
|Medium:||Average pace of 9 to 11 mph|
|Fast:||Faster than 11 mph|
COVID 19 and SPOKES Rides
Our rides are planned taking account of government and British Cycling Guidance. We are monitoring the guidance and adapting to changes. Current arrangements below, valid up to 21 June.
- Rider numbers on each ride will be limited, up to a maximum of 15, as agreed with the Ride Leader and published on Lets Ride etc.
- Riders must be pre-booked on Lets Ride and riders must include a contact phone number in their Lets Ride Profile so it is available via the Ride Register, for track and trace purposes.
- Ideally, please ensure the NHS Track and Trace App is on your phone and with you on the ride.
- Each rider must take a note of the Ride Leader’s phone number at the start of the ride in case a rider subsequently needs to provide contact information to Track and Trace staff.
- Riders must be socially distanced throughout the ride (1 metre when riding, 2 metres when not on bikes).
- Refreshment breaks when indoors, are subject to the rule of 6.
- Government Covid guidance and rules must be followed at all times (e.g. face masks must be worn inside buildings such as public toilets and hand washing guidance must be followed.
- Please carry sanitiser for your hands.
- Ensure you carry all you need to repair your bike if needed e.g. spare tube and any tools needed in case of a puncture. Do not share equipment etc. with other riders.
- We all have a duty to protect each other and members of the public so please take particular care when riding, be aware of your surroundings, particularly pedestrians and respect the socially distancing rules. Be particularly careful on shared walking/cycling paths.
Guidance Updated 11 May 2021