We’d love to hear from you if you have a suggestion for an improvement to one of the rides, if you find an error in the information or route and if you have a suggestion for a new route that you think would be enjoyed by other cyclists.
For changes or errors please send as much information as possible, including the ride number, to email@example.com.
If you have a suggestion for a new route for the Rides For All Library then please provide as much as you can of the following information and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A GPX file of the route
- One line description of the ride
- RIDE CONSIDERATIONS: Anything critical that you think a rider should be aware of before deciding to ride this route, or be aware of on the ride, e.g. very difficult sections of off-road, very busy roads
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: How confident should a rider be.
- SURFACE: What sort of surfaces will a rider encounter.
- BIKE SUITABILITY: Is the ride suitable for bikes with thin tyres, i.e. typical road bike.
- START/FINISH LOCATION: Where the ride starts/ends and whether there is parking, refreshments or toilets available.
- REFRESHMENT AND TOILET STOPS: Any refreshments stops that you are aware of or would recommend, and any other toilet stops
- POINTS OF INTEREST: Any sights or places of interest on or close to the route.